10 Fashion Resolutions
1. I will no longer wear clothes that are too tight, which means trying a size up now and then to get the right fit.
3. I will get a few new tops that skim my middle and disguise the tummy.
- I will only wear leggings with tops that cover my derriere, because Leggings are not pants.
- I will stop buying the same tops and pants in multiple colors, over and over again.
- I will not wear shorts and tights together, or encourage others to do so.
- I will never wear shearling slippers as shoes no matter how rushed I may be.
- I will never wear Pajama pants outside of my home, unless I am at a slumber party.
- I will never wear socks with sandals. If my feet are cold, I’ll wear boots.
- I will stop only wearing shoes that look comfortable and find shoes that look stylish while providing comfort because they really do exist.