Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
Courtesy the Incredible Egg
Here’s an easy to make summer pasta recipe. Delicious.
- Total Time: 20m
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 0s
- Yields: 4 Servings
What You Need
- 6 oz. rotini (spiral) pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 6 HARD-BOILED EGGS, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- WHISK dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- COMBINE pasta, broccoli, tomato and carrot in large bowl; toss. POUR dressing over pasta mixture; toss until evenly coated. ADD eggs; toss briefly.
- REFRIGERATE, covered, at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
Easy 12-Minute Method for Hard-Boiled Eggs: Place eggs in a saucepan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Add cold water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Heat over high heat just to boiling. Remove from the burner. Cover pan. Let eggs stand in hot water for about 12 minutes for large eggs (9 minutes for medium eggs; 15 minutes for extra large eggs). Drain. Shock the eggs in a bowl of ice water to cool them immediately. Hard-boiled eggs are easiest to peel right after cooling.