Recipe: Veggie Mini Pizzas
Recipe courtesy Hunts Recipes
Do you love pizza? Well here’s an easy vegetable pizza recipe that starts with flatbreads topped with sauce, cheese, tomatoes and zucchini. Great for lunch, dinner, or appetizers. Low in calories too.
Veggie Mini Pizzas Print This Post
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) white flatbreads (6 inch)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1-1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 3/4 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- STEP ONE
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place flatbreads on baking sheet. Spread evenly with tomato sauce. Top each flatbread evenly with cheese, drained tomatoes, zucchini and onion.
- STEP TWO
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts and flatbreads are browned lightly and crisp. Drizzle each with balsamic vinegar before serving.
277 calories, 37g Carbs