The Renewal Summit Makeover Contest
On Saturday April 28, 2018. The Three Tomatoes and Glow Beauty Health & Wellness will present the “Renewal Summit”, an all-day event featuring inspiring speakers and panels to help us all live longer, better. One very exciting panel will feature our “Makeover Reveal” with the winner of our Renewal Makeover Contest. Here’s what you need to know to enter.
The Makeover Prizes
One lucky winner will receive a makeover from our makeover team that includes:
- From the Marie Bove Salon, one of NYC’s top salons with a unique platform for “inner and outer” transformation, the winner will meet with celebrity stylist and image makeover expert, Yuseff Smyth, for a consultation. And then with the winner’s agreement, Yuseff will provide color, cut, style, makeup
- From Gabrielle Carlson, one of NYC’s top fashion designers, who dresses real women whatever their shape or age, in beautiful clothes. The winner will receive a fashion and style consultation with Gabrielle, and she will provide the winner with an exquisite design for the winner to wear to the Renewal Summit for the “reveal”.
- From the Accessories Council, accessory advice and jewelry.
- You must be a woman over the age of 40
- You must be subscriber to The Three Tomatoes newsletters, which are free. You can subscribe here.
- You must be available for the actual makeover which will be during the day in New York City on April 24, 2018 at two NYC locations.
- You must be available on April 26, 2018 for the actual event.
- You must agree to before and after photos and videos which will used at the event and in our post event marketing.
- All entries must be received NO LATER Friday April 13, 2018 at NOON ET.
- The winner will be notified via email and/or phone by Tuesday April 17, 2018. You must respond within 24 hours of notification, or another winner will be selected.
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Makeover
- Tell us in 250 words or less, why you would like to win this makeover
- Attach a recent photo of yourself (jpeg, gif, or png)
- Tell us how you found out about the contest
- At the bottom of your email, please add this: “I have read and agree to the rules and conditions of this contest.”
- Deadline: All emails must be received no later than Friday April 13, 2018 at NOON ET.
Additional Conditions of Participation
- Expenses are not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
- By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- If images are being submitted to Sponsor as a requirement for entry, Entrants agree that they have all rights to use the images submitted and to allow Sponsor, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers to reuse any of the images, without any liability, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes.
- Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting the prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- The Sponsor of this contest is The Three Tomatoes, Inc., 6 Soundview Road, Glen Cove, New York 11542.