Renewal Summit 2019
Anne Akers and Cheryl Benton are excited to co-host the third Renewal Summit – an all-day fun, informative, and inspiring event. This year’s theme is “Your Best Life Is Here!” and will provide inspiration for loving your life now. Get your tickets now.
Date: Saturday May 11 from 9AM to 4 PM.
Venue: The Center, 208 W. 13th Street, New York City
Tickets: PRICE $99 . (includes snacks, lunch, panels, speakers, exhibits
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: BUY YOUR TICKET BEFORE APRIL 1 for $89 (a $10 savings. Get your early bird tickets now.
9:15 to 10:00 am – Check-in, coffee, visit exhibitors
10:00 to 10:45 Welcome/Opening Speakers
- Welcome from co-hosts Cheryl Benton & Anne Akers
- Fireside Chat: Dr. Robi Ludwig, psychotherapist, award winning reporter, author “Your Best Age is Now” chats with Cheryl Benton, founder/publisher The Three Tomatoes
10:45 – 10:50 GET ON YOUR FEET
10:50 to 11:20 Declutter Your Life from the Inside Out
Decluttering your life can bring a sense of calm and focus, from your home environment to the workplace. And have you considered the psychological
aspects of clutter and why some people cling so tightly to those items “that
do not bring joy”? Our panel explores these fascinating issues.
Moderator Anne Akers, Health/Beauty Editor The Three Tomatoes; Founder/Editor Glow Magazine
- Debra Duneier, Feng Shui/Eco-Shui expert
- Andrew Mellen, Professional Organizer, Time Management Expert
- Sheila Bloom Josephson, Psychologist
11:20 to Noon The Pillars of Emotional Being and Brain Health
Mental and emotional well-being is essential to overall health and allows people to realize their full potential and a true “joie de vivre” that we all seek. The implications of decreased mental health is directly linked to Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our panel of experts will share the latest info.
Moderator Debbie Zipp, LA Life Editor, The Three Tomatoes.
- Beatty Cohan, nationally recognized Psychotherapist
- Lisa Feiner, Co-founder and Chair of Sharp Again Naturally
Noon to 12:45 – Lunch/visit exhibitors
12:45 TO 1:00 Get Moving/Raffle Tickets
1:00 to 1:45 My Mother/Myself
Celebrating the weekend of Mother’s Day, we will explore the joys and challenges of motherhood, through the decades, as well as that moment when the roles reverse and our daughters, and sons, become the “caretakers”.
Moderator Danusia Malina Derben, Founder School for Mothers
- Mother & Daughter Cheryl Benton & Roni Jenkins
- Mother & Daughter Helene Shalotsky & Robi Ludwig
- Daughter Dianne Devitt
1:45 to 2:30 Secrets of Glowing Beauty, Health & Wellness
Learn the secrets of a “healthy body, glowing beauty and positive spirits” and what gives some women that glow that comes only from beauty from the inside out with our STAR panelists.
Moderator Jane Hanson, Emmy Award winning journalist
- Karen Ballou, founder Immunocologie, natural skin care products
- Lisa Oz, New York Times bestselling author, wellness and relationship expert
- Dr. Daryl Gioffre, celebrity nutritionist, author of “Get off Your Acid”
2:30 to 3:00 Get Moving/Visit Exhibitors
3:00 to 3:45 PM Building Your Thrill List: Food and Travel Adventures
If you are a “foodie”, a doer, a travel adventurer or just passionate about life and having a good time, this panel is for you as we share with you adventures…at home and abroad…that are sure to thrill you!!
Moderator Roni Jenkins, partner The Three Tomatoes
- Wanda Radetti, Croatia Travel Expert
- Vincent Tropepe, celebrity chef
- Gabriella Constestabile, Italy expert, author
- Sheryl Kayne, travel and food writer
3:45 to 4:00 Wrap up and closing remarks
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Natural Source International. Drawing on 40 years of pioneering environmental medicine research conducted by Dr. Mirko Beljanski, Natural Source International has developed a unique expertise, bringing together science and nature, to deliver tested formulas that promote health and well-being.
Article22 is a sustainable brand of jewelry made in Lao that celebrates positive stories and makes real impact. Turning bad into beautiful aluminum bomb shrapnel is finished with precious metals and stones by fair trade artisans.
Simona Manenti. Extraordinary Artist, Healer and Medium, Simona will exhibit her intuitive portrait of Angelic Soul Essence and inner beauty. Guided by her Spirit guides, she paints what she sees of other worldly beings and people’s energy bodies. She uses the same abilities during her profoundly Healing Sessions and will be offering mini healing sessions at the exhibit as well.”