Tangy Grilled Pork Back Ribs
Recipes Courtesy Pork Be Inspired
Tangy Grilled Pork Back Ribs Print This Post
Prep Time 10 mins | Cook Time 120 mins
- 4 pounds pork back ribs
- 1 cup french dressing, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced-sodium
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1 1/2 – 2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15-30 minutes of cooking. Serve remaining sauce with ribs.
Makes 4 servings
Simply grilled slow and low, with a flavorful kick of sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling. Serve with backyard favorites of Peppery Potato Salad, deviled eggs, Cucumber and Red Pepper Salad and icy watermelon.
- Calories: 1480 calories
- Protein: 74 grams
- Fat: 115 grams
- Sodium: 1620 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 370 milligrams
- Saturated Fat: 40 grams
- Carbohydrates: 33 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams