30 Awesome Beauty Products
We’re big fans Houston news anchor Dominique Sachse who shares her beauty and style tips via her YouTube videos. Here are picks for the best beauty products of 2018 – they range from low end to high end – and several you can find the drug stores aisles. And it’s important to note that her videos are not sponsored, and she buys all her own products.
Today she reviews her favorite 30 beauty products of 2018 and walks you through their benefits. Many are cruelty and chemical free too. Watch the video, and you’ll find the full list of products below.
Here are the 30 high and low-end beauty products that rocked Dominique’s world in 2018!
- Honeyskin ultimate face and body cream. Helps with redness, rosacea, due to aloe and Manuka honey. Cruelty-free. From $15.97
2. Face and body oils for dry skin. Loving Drunk Elephant’s Virgin Marula luxury facial oil. Has antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9. $72
3. Also, Supernatural’s body organic glow ultra nourishing body oil with bergamot. Loaded with Vitamin C and fatty acids and scented with bergamot. $60
4. Bryte exfoliating cleanser. Replaces your makeup remover, cleanser and exfoliator. All natural, no paragons, sulfate or chemicals. Natural vegan formula. $25.20
5. Make Up For Ever Sens’Eyes gets it all off gently, quickly and preserves your lashes. Paraben and fragrance-free. Derm and ophthalmologist tested $25.
6. BioEffect EGF Eye Serum. Reduces dark circles and puffiness. Paraben-free, fragrance, alcohol and oil free, hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. $90
7. Plexaderm rapid reduction cream plus. Reduces undereye bags and wrinkles. Uses silicate materials from shale clay to temporarily tighten. $59.95
8. Beverly Hills MD Anti-aging lip enhancer with hyaluronic filling spheres, combined with natural collagen rebuilding peptides. Also helps to fill out those fine lines around your lips. $31.99
9. Colorescience Sunforgettable total protection face shield SPF 50, chemical free, 100% mineral, water/sweat resistant 40 minutes, tinted. Provides pollution defense, protects against blue light, minimizes damage by infrared radiation. $39
10. Colorescience Sunforgettable total protection brush on shield spa 50,.Water resistant 80 minutes. 4 Colors to choose from. $65
11. Shea Moisture coconut and hibiscus body butter with gluten-free vitamin E. Moisturizing, firms and tones. $9.99
12. Briogeo Scalp Revival charcoal and tea tree scalp treatment – soothes dry scalp itchiness and restores balance and hydration. No sulfates, paragons, silicones, phthalates, artificial colors or dea. $32
13.Briogeo Blossom and Bloom ginseng and biotin volumizing shampoo, conditioner and volumizing spray. Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. $24/$20
14. Color Wow Root Cover Up – camouflage gray roots, even dark regrowth, refresh highlights and perfect thinning hairlines- no peroxide. Water resistant, (can swim in it) lasts until shampooed. Free of waxes, dyes or paragons. Comes in 8 colors $34.50
15.Colorescience Eye and Brow Palette. One stop shopping for eyes, especially if you’re traveling and want to pack light. $49
16. Laura Mercier Loose setting powder in translucent. Comes in two shades for fair-med or med-dark skin tones. Absorbs or reduces shine. $39
17. Sephora Pro Pro Pigment Palette in Warm. 28 warm color shades, complete with a how-to pamphlet on how to apply. $68. NYX Professional Makeup HD Finishing powder- mineral based in Banana. Comes in 3 colors. Fresh, matte finish. Ulta Fan Favorite $9.99 All NYX products are cruelty-free.
18. Jentry Kelley’s Highlighter and Contour In Golden Contour, Moroccan Glow and Nairobi Dusk. Create a perfect sun-kissed glow and sculpt your face. $30 each
19. NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Black. Long lasting, intense pigmentation, easy to apply, never needs sharpening. Great value! $5.50
20. NYX Wonder Pencil (Medium) – Conceals flaws and blemishes. $4.50
21. NYX Slip Tease Full Color Lip Oil in Red Queen. Satin-matte finish that is bold. $7.00. Beautiful shade of red!
22. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Raisin Rage. Creamy, wearable lipstick in a great dark plum color. Price range $5-$9 depending on where purchased.
23. Huda Beauty’s Demi Matte lipstick. Bold cream lipstick, pink-nude color $20. Favorite nude lipstick!
24. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire Lip Gloss in Nude Ballet – a mauve/nude gloss with micro-oils and rich color pigment. Amazon $9.37
25. Two Faced Juicy Fruit comfort lip glaze in Dreamsicle. High impact peachy-gold color $20 26.
26. Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth and Blur Primer – Free of paragons and phthalates. Vegan and cruelty-free. $36
27. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting full coverage cream anti-aging hydrating serum. Flawless finish, SPF 50 coverage, skin looks perfect. $38
28. It Bye Bye underage full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer. Won’t crease or crack. $26
29. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape contour concealer in medium – vegan, blendable formula that brightens and smooths the skin. Free of chemicals $27
30. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin enhancer concealer. I wear as a foundation. Waterproof, covers and corrects. I use SX09. $48