Classic Beef Kabobs
Recipe courtesy Beef What’s For Dinner
It’s grilling season and you’ll love this beef kabobs recipe. Cubes of seasoned, tender steak grilled with mushrooms, peppers, and onions on a skewer—a recipe that’s perfect for an appetizer, snack, or dinner.
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak cut 1-inch thick
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 medium red, yellow, or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut beef Top Sirloin Boneless steak into 1-inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in large bowl. Add beef, mushrooms, bell pepper pieces and onion pieces; toss to coat.
- Alternately thread beef and vegetable pieces evenly onto eight 12-inch metal skewers, leaving small spaces between pieces.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill kabobs, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once. Season kabobs with salt, as desired.