We love a pork loin tenderloin, and it’s so easy and versatile. It’s perfect for a weeknight family dinner or a dinner party. And this recipe is so easy, with just 5 ingredients.
Honey Mustard Tenderloin
5 ingredients | 35 minutes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon style mustard
- Combine all ingredients but tenderloin; coat tenderloin well with sauce.
- Roast in 450 degrees F oven for 20-27 minutes, basting occasionally, until meat thermometer registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Slice thinly to serve.