One Pot Gnocchi Bake
Recipe courtesy Nature Fresh
This recipe is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants from Tomatoes and Peppers and a source of complete protein from the edamame and goat cheese. For a more nutrient-dense gnocchi, choose one that is made with potatoes and whole wheat flour and/or butternut squash.
One Pot Gnocchi
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes COOK TIME: 20 Minutes SERVES: 6 People
- 1 package PC Fresh Butternut Squash Gnocchi
- 1 cup TOMZ® Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 NatureFresh™ Farms Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 NatureFresh™ Farms Yellow Bell Pepper,, diced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic or garlic puree
- ½ cup pine nuts (optional)
- Wash all produce before cooking.
- In a stove top and oven-safe pan, cook gnocchi as per package instructions and drain water.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic, vegetables, edamame, and goat cheese.
- Place pan into the oven at 400 F for about 15 minutes (or until the ingredients have thoroughly warmed through).
- Sprinkle pine nuts on top if desired and serve!
Meal Prep Time Saver Tip
Try dicing the vegetables up ahead of time for a faster preparation time at the end of a busy day.