Renewal Summit Vision 2020
Anne Akers and Cheryl Benton are excited to co-host the fourth Renewal Summit and we are call Tomatoes from Coast to Coast for this all-day event featuring top speakers and panelists who will inform and inspire. This year’s theme is “Vision 2020” and will provide inspiration for thriving in midlife and beyond.
SAVE $15 if you buy tickets by March 6.
- Friday May 1, 2020
- The Scandinavia House, 58 Park Avenue (between 37th & 38th Street), NYC
- 9 to 5 PM
- Ticket price after March 6: $125
We welcome Tomatoes from all over the country. We have reserved a block of hotel rooms at the Shelburne which is a block from the venue and conveniently located in midtown. Click here for hotel details and a brief questionnaire of other activities you might be interested in.
Note: We will be updating as we finalize our speakers.
9:00 to 9:45 AM – check in, coffee, visit exhibitors
9:45 – 10:30 Welcome from co-hosts | Keynote speaker TBA
10:30 to 11:15. Cannabis, Truth vs Fiction
We will cover everything from investing in cannabis businesses to benefits of cannabis and cannabis products and what consumers need to know.
Moderator: Jeanne Sullivan, Venture capitalist and advocate for cannabis legalization and adviser to investors in this new high growth industry.
11:15 – 12:00. Sexual Health & Wellness
Sexual health is very much a part of our overall wellness. This will be an enlightening panel with top experts.
Moderator and Panelists TBA
12:00 to 1:00 – Lunch and visit exhibitors
1:00 to 1:45. Wellness Travel & Spa Trends
Savvy, wellness-minded women are actively seeking out destinations, accommodations and experiences that will allow us to maintain a routine of fitness, healthy eating and other pursuits associated with wellness living. This panel of experts will discuss the growth of wellness travel and spa trends.
Moderator: Sallie Fraenkel, President of Mind Body Spirit Network, a leading expert in wellness travel and spas.
1:45-2:30 Women’s Heart Health
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States and kills over 50,000 women a year. This panel features one of the leading cardiologists in the country and two women who will share their personal stories with heart issues.
Moderator: Debbie Zipp, 3T LA Editor, author, actress, heart health advocate
Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, cardiologist, has devoted her career to the treatment of heart disease through early detection, education, and prevention.
2:30 to 3:15 PM – Break and visit exhibitors
3:15 to 4:00 PM. CATCH THE GLOW: Healthy Bodies, Radiant Beauty, Positive Spirits
Moderator Anne Akers, Health, Beauty, Wellness editor for 3Ts, and Founder/Publisher Glow Beauty Magazine
- Rochelle Weitzner, Founder and CEO of Pause, beauty for Menopausal Women
- Dr. Daryl Gioffre, wellness consultant and longevity expert who specializes in the alkaline/acid diet
- Aleta St. James is a world-renowned energy healer, life coach, and author. She made worldwide news when she became the first woman in America to give birth to twins at age 57.
4:00 – 4:45. Aging Backward
This high energy panel of experts will talk about food trends and fads, meditation, exercise and your brain, and much more.
Moderator: Kim Selby, 3T SF Editor, life-long Yogi, fashionista, and wellness advocate
- Roberta Mittman is an alternative health care practitioner, health and wellness coach, speaker, author, licensed acupuncturist and expert in Eastern medicine.
- Lyn Genet-Recitas is a sports nutritionist, holistic health practitioner, sommelier and a NY Times and International Bestselling author of The Plan and The Metabolism Plan
- Joan Pagano is an expert in putting together exercise and training programs for midlife women. Her mission is to integrate physical fitness into their day to achieve a healthy, active and productive life.
- Paula Oleska is a thought leader, award-winning brain coach and a bestselling author.