Six WOW Ways to Wear a White Button Down Shirt!
By Dominique Sachse, Houston TV Anchor, Lifestyle Guru
Every woman needs one white button down in her closet, and I’m showing you six unique ways to wear it, making it the most versatile item in your closet and you Spring-ready.
White shirt alert:
- Tied over a Dress White shirt from White House/Black Market, Black long skirt by Chloe Dao, statement necklace by Fairchild Baldwin, black and white shoes by Prada
2. Wear it Backwards White shirt from White House /Black Market, ankle cropped jeans purchased in France, gold drape necklace by Madison Mckinley, white boots by Donna Karan
3. Under a Dress White cotton button down from paperwhite, floral dress by The Gap, black wedge sandals by Pedro Garcia
4. Bow and Button Down …. White button down shirt by paperwhite, silk scarf by unknown designer, navy blue high waisted slacks by Brandon Maxwell, black and white heels by Prada
5. Off your Shoulders …. White button down from White House / Black Market, flared jeans with slit by 3 x 1, black flat sandals by Blowfish, white earrings by Fairchild Baldwin
6. Half Tuck .. .. White button down by paperwhite, faded flare jeans by Goldsign, nude cage sandals by Steve Madden Beige knit top worn in my closet: Solemio Los Angeles
This video was not sponsored and I purchased all products shown myself.