Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Chili
Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury
This fall twist on a comfort food favorite couldn’t be easier: Simply dump all of the ingredients for this chili into the slow cooker, and walk away. No prep work is required, but you still get an immensely flavorful bowl thanks to the delicious combination of pumpkin, tomatoes, black beans, green chiles, onion and a handful of pantry spices.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
Prep15 MIN |Total3 HR 45 MIN | Ingredients 10 | Servings 6
- 1can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1can (15 oz) canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2cups Progresso™ vegetable broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4teaspoon salt
- Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add ingredients to slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover; cook on High heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours or on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, sour cream or pepita seeds.
- Want more kick? Serve with your favorite hot sauce.