Style Tips Show & Tell
How often do you tell yourself that there aren’t any clothes that you want to wear?
Or told yourself that you can’t find anything to wear that fits?
Ever wonder what styling details you should totally avoid or search out?
If you answered yes to one or all of the above, you’re going to want to see this Real Before & After.
Warning: This is a real before & after. No special effects, angles or filters have been used… just a few of my many tips and buying the clothes I recomended for my client.
Simple, little, easy to follow and implement styling tips and yes tricks, make impactful changes in how an outfit looks and feels.
The right neckline can take pounds off, and the wrong one..well, you guessed it, adds them.
A shoulder seam in the wrong place can make you look wider or out of proportion, and when in the right place for your specific shape and size will magically transform how you look.
It isn’t hard to stop buying the wrong clothes or wearing outfits that don’t inspire you to go anywhere as long as you learn the what to and not to do’s about what YOU should wear.
Take a look at one of my virtual client’s before and afters how my tiny tweaks made big improvements in how she looks and feels.
- Neckline is a bit too high for her specific proportions
- Cap sleeves make her arms look out of proportion to her body.
- Shape of this top is making her look a few sizes larger than she actually is.
- The top color is not right for her personal coloring and is making her skin and features dull.
- Pants are too short for her height & make her look shorter and wider than she actually is.
- Her true height is 5’3 but the proportions of this outfit make her look shorter.
- This neckline makes her neck appear more graceful.
- Now her shoulders are more defined.
- She looks easily 10 lbs thinner without having to skip a single meal as this top fits her so well.
- This top color makes her skin tone look healthy and peaches & cream smooth.
- Full length pants are best on her vs cropped. Warm weather option would be capris ending just below knees.
- She’s still 5’3, but looks taller while still wearing flats.
Note: Both outfits are comfortable and casual. A woman does not have to feel constricted or be over-dressed to look and feel good.
Never, ever, does looking good mean you can’t wait to get home to rip your clothes off!!
You know you’ve got a great and comfy outfit, when the first thing you do when you get home is anything but, changing your clothes.
- If you also want to Dress Without Stress, and be comfortable and love your outfit, go here and in Less Than 4 Hours You’ll Go From Wondering To Actually Knowing How To Make YOUR:
- Stomach Look Flatter
- Butt Look Smaller
- Style Less Frumpy
- And saying Thank You a few times a day, cause you’ll be getting a whole lot of compliments.