The Virtual Renewal Summit is Here! Watch the videos.
Anne Akers and Cheryl Benton are delighted to launch our first “Virtual” Renewal Summit. And if ever there was a time, we could use renewal it is now. We have an incredible lineup of speakers and panels that couldn’t be timelier. Our topics include getting and staying healthy; staying strong against the coronavirus; why you’ll want to head to a destination spa; the health and wellness benefits of cannabis; staying beautiful inside and out; and advice on actually aging backwards.
HOW THE VIRTUAL RENEWAL SUMMIT WORKS
Simply visit this page and you can watch the video panels and speakers at your leisure. There are ten episodes in all, and we will post two-three videos each week over the next four weeks. So keep visitng and keep scrolling.
May 27. Launch Episodes
Keynote speaker: Dr. Nicole Saphier, Make America Healthy Again
Cheryl Benton, founder/publisher of The Three Tomatoes interviews Dr. Saphier around some of the topics in her book, Make America Healthy Again: How Bad Behavior and Big Government Caused a Trillion-Dollar Crisis, and also how chronic health conditions contributed to deaths of so many during this pandemic. Dr. Saphier is a board-certified radiologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering. She is active in healthcare advocacy, legislation and a national medial contributor for Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Panel: Life after COVID-19
Sponsored by: Operation Warrior Shield
Jane Hanson, Emmy award winning television journalist and coach, moderated this panel of experts who discuss how to deal with the aftereffects of COVID-19 from stress, trauma, grief, job losses and more. They include Brett Cotter, founder Stress Is Gone; Ross Guttler; CEO the Open Center NYC; and Judy Miller an executive recruiter. EQ Leadership Group. Special meditation and musical performance by Christina Connors.
Upcoming Panel Schedule
June 1, 2020
Panel: Cannabis, Truth vs Fiction
We will cover everything from investing in cannabis businesses to benefits of cannabis and cannabis products and what consumers need to know.
Moderator: Jeanne Sullivan, Venture capitalist and advocate for cannabis legalization and adviser to investors in this new high growth industry.
- Dr. Junella Chin is an advocate for better understanding of the science and medicine of cannabis. Dr. Chin and her team of physicians consult with patients all over the world. They have been integrating medical cannabis since 2001. Her work has been featured in Forbes, US News & World Report, Huffington Post, Good Morning America, among others.
- Wendy Nguyen is a fashion influencer (over 1 million Instagram followers), and founder of Wendy’s Lookbook. She recently opened Artemis, a high quality CBD shop in NYC after discovering the benefits of CBD for her own PTSD from childhood sexual abuse, which she has only recently talked about publicly.
Panel: Sexual Health & Wellness
Sexual health is very much a part of our overall wellness. This will be an enlightening panel with top experts.
Moderator: Rachel Braun Scherl is a “vagipreneur” and an expert in business-building for female health companies, speaker, and author of “Orgasmic Leadership.”
Alyssa Dweck, MS, MD, FACOG, is a practicing gynecologist at the CareMount Medical in Westchester County, New York.
Amy Buckalter, CEO and Founder of Pulse®, (lovemypulse.com), a new revolutionary product with patented technology invented to dramatically improve the delivery of “goops” – lotions, gels, creams, oils, lubricants, and other liquid or fluid consistencies within the health and beauty space.
Colette Courtion,CEO and Founder of Joylux Inc., a company that provides solutions for women experiencing pelvic floor issues.
June 8, 2020
Panel: Wellness Travel & Spa Trends
Savvy, wellness-minded women are actively seeking out destinations, accommodations and experiences that will allow us to maintain a routine of fitness, healthy eating and other pursuits associated with wellness living.This panel of experts will discuss the growth of wellness travel and spa trends.
Moderator: Sallie Fraenkel, President of Mind Body Spirit Network, a leading expert in wellness travel and spas.
- Cataline Lloyd, Global Director of Luxury Leisure Sales at Proper Hospitality, luxury and wellness hotels and residences
- Molly Anderson, Vice President, Wellness Programming and Experience Development at Canyon Ranch
- Jodie Webber is creative director at Shou Sugi Ban House, a thirteen-room destination spa and retreat located in the Hamptons that embodies global wellness and healing-arts practices for their guests.
- Nina Smiley, Ph.D. is Director of Mindfulness Programming, at Mohonk Mountain House, the iconic Victorian castle resort founded by the Smiley Family nestled in the Hudson Valley, Nina is co-author of The Three Minute Meditator, Mindfulness in Nature, and the CD Mini-Meditations That Will Enhance Your Life.
Panel: Women’s Heart Health
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States and kills over 50,000 women a year. This panel features one of the leading cardiologists in the country, the head of the David Lynch Foundation teaching TM around the world, and a woman who shares her personal story with heart issues.
Moderator: Valerie Smaldone, celebrity interviewer, actress, radio host and 5 time Billboard Award winner.
Dr. Suzanne Steinbaum, Spokesperson, Go Red for Women, American Heart Association, is a cardiologist who has devoted her career to the treatment of heart disease through early detection, education, and prevention.
Bob Roth, CEO of the David Lynch Foundation has trained thousands including John Lennon, Seinfeld, Oprah Winfrey and many others, in the art of TM and the David Lynch Foundation has reached over 1 million people worldwide, including Veterans, Abused Women, and children in underserved communities.
Debbie Zipp, 3T LA Editor, author, actress, heart health advocate
Fireside Chat “Airway Passsages and COVID-19”
Dr. Gerry Curatola is interviewed by Jane Hanson.
June 15, 2020
Panel: CATCH THE GLOW: Healthy Bodies, Radiant Beauty, Positive Spirits
If you ever wondered how to catch the “inner and outer” glow, this panel of experts on health, beauty, and inner peace will light the way.
Moderator Anne Akers, Publisher/Marketing Entrepreneur; Founder, GLOW Beauty Magazine, The Three Tomatoes Health & Wellness Editor
- Dr. Daryl Gioffre, Wellness and Longevity Expert; Author, “Get Off Your Acid: 7 Steps in 7 Days to Lose Weight, Feel Great and Reclaim Your Energy.”
- Aleta St. James is a world-renowned energy healer, life coach, and author. She made worldwide news when she became the first woman in America to give birth to twins at age 57.
- Nancy Northrop is a beauty expert who has spent her career helping women of all ages look and feel their best.
Panel: Aging Backward
This high energy panel of experts will talk about food trends and fads, meditation, exercise and your brain, and much more.
Moderator: Kim Selby, 3T SF Editor, life-long Yogi, fashionista, and wellness advocate
- Roberta Mittman is an alternative health care practitioner, health and wellness coach, speaker, author, licensed acupuncturist and expert in Eastern medicine.
- Lyn Genet-Recitas is a sports nutritionist, holistic health practitioner, sommelier and a NY Times and International Bestselling author of The Plan and The Metabolism Plan
- Joan Pagano is an expert in putting together exercise and training programs for midlife women.Her mission is to integrate physical fitness into their day to achieve a healthy, active and productive life.
- Paula Oleska is a thought leader, award-winning brain coach and a bestselling author.
Fireside Chat: Nutraceuticals to Boost Your Immune System
Public speaking coach Diane DiResta interviews Dr. Richard Carlton.