White Wine Sangria
Pamela Morgan, Flirting with Flavors
Nothing says summer like white wine sangria! Over the years I’ve perfected this recipe. It’s fruity, fresh and has just the right kick!
Prep Time:15 minutesTotal Time:15 minutes Course: Drinks Servings: 5 glasses
- 1 bottle pinot grigio
- 2 shots orange liqueur
- 2 shots brandy
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 mint leaves for garnish
- Pour the wine into a large pitcher or punch bowl, then add the liquor, and fruit. Let sit in refrigerator to chill for several hours. Just before serving, add the mint leaves, stir, and serve cold over ice.
Cookbook author and entertaining expert, Pamela Morgan is the owner of NYC based Flirting with Flavors, where she offers exclusive cooking parties, inspirational seminars and special events. She is highly regarded as a special event planner, culinary consultant, cookbook author, and is a food & entertaining editor for Hamptons’s Cottages and Gardens. Pamela sees food as a flirtation: sexy, provocative, and a little mysterious. Her desire is to teach you how to flirt your way into a full on passion for cooking and entertaining! Visit her web site for recipes, entertaining inspiration and much more.